Have you missed me? It’s been a while since my last post..yea it has been a little busy but I am back or should I say Kirichwa Creek brought me back. I stumbled across this lovely development last week. I was driving towards Elite Homes in Kileleshwa to check out a house on behalf of a friend and on the way there I saw this stunning development. So what struck me about these homes?
- Townhomes in Kileleshwa: Yea with all the apartments mushrooming everyday this side of town, townhomes will stand out
- Sky lights: Yes the town homes have this stunning skylight above the staircase that lights the three storey house….let me just say that loads and loads of natural light are the story of these houses and this is rare this side of town
- Stylish and Spacious: The master bedroom is a masterpiece…it has 3 ….yes 3 balconies and the room is absolutely spacious you can live there…..it covers the entire space of a floor with three ensuite bedrooms and a family room….
- Fully kitted: Yea it comes with fully fitted kitchens and the appliances I saw (albeit still in boxes) were all top brand ie.. Samsung
- Swimming Pool and Club House: Lovely L shaped pool and a clubhouse with a roof top lounge….wow wow wow!!!
- Professional Staff: From the site guys who showed me the property to the developers behind the project, everyone was friendly and professional giving me confidence that they really know what they are doing
- Price: Kes. 45 million – for the size, style and location of house – I think this pricing is fair
- Interiors: Beautiful…Beautiful and well thought out.
While I have nothing but good things to say about this property I did wish they had spent a little more money on family friendly spaces ie child friendly spaces. Having said that, if you are looking for a cool adult living space this is perfect!!!
Visit http://www.kirichwacreek.co.ke/ for more information.
Congratulations to the developers and designers behind this project. You have done a splendid job!